Glider revamp

I’m kicking myself for not taking a before picture! But I did save a small pillow in the original fabric

20120412-074400.jpg
Pretty ugly. And not great for a boys room. But it was free, so, for the last 5 years, it’s been in my kids’ rooms. I had it covered with a red sheet, but I always wanted to reupholster it. I finally got the nerve, and I LOVE how it turned out!

20120412-074627.jpg
The original had no piping, but I think it’s a lot more fun with this print. The entire project took about 2.5 hours and cost $60!

Advertisements

April 12, 2012. Tags: , , , . Sewing and Crafts. Leave a comment.